Saturday 11 November 2017


My first article written along with my son has been published ....


Dear All,

My son Eshan who is a sessions lecturer at the La Trobe University, Melbourne and a PhD student in International Relations, asked me to join him for write ups in the 'New International Weekly' - an International Relations on-line Journal by Mr. Richard Snow .... well at first I needed to learn from Eshan about writing in a journal - he is such a good trainer and a mentor even for an adult learner ! and then our father and son team wrote the below article published on 11Nov2017 on-line.

The subject is

CONFLICT OR COOPERATION: HOW SHOULD INDIA RESPOND TO THE RISE OF CHINA?


Link : -
https://newinternationalweekly.com/2017/11/11/conflict-or-cooperation-how-should-india-respond-to-the-rise-of-china/

Enjoy the reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment